Services at Dar Jnane
Special services available in Dar Jnane include:
- Welcome with orange juice or mint tea upon initial arrival.
- A Moroccan traditional meal, including fruit, can be cooked in Dar Jnane’s kitchen for only 8 Euros for each person – your choice of lunch or dinner. Guests are welcome to work with the cook and learn to cook a Moroccan dish.
- Breakfast is included every day, served in the courtyard or terrace.
- Concierge services in French and English.
- Your laundry can be done at Dar Jnane for free.
- Learn how to make (not cook) couscous or noodles in traditional way for 30 Euros per person (this must be arranged at least 5 days in advance)
- Learn how to make traditional bread in Dar Jnane’s kitchen and take it to the bakery on the traditional wooden board (20 Euros for 2 people, plus 4 Euros for each additional person).
- We can arrange the services of an official guide and day trips around Fez or to the Sahara desert (South).
- Air conditioning in the house.
- Free Internet access.
Stay in Dar Jnane and enjoy the beauty of the architecture of Fez’s medieval medina.
Rent the entire house for 95 Euros for 2 people, plus 20 Euros (children under 5 for free) for each additional person.